Louise Sedgman Photography Facebook gift voucher promotion October 2018
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Louise Sedgman Photography whose registered office is at 51 Wellwood Road Drouin.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Louise Sedgman Photography and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. However, you are required to have a photo shoot with your horse (booking fee still applies) in order to claim your prize if you are the winner.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.facebook.com/louisesedgmanphotography
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 5pm on 21/10/2018. After this date no further entries to this competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows: One Gift Certificate to the value of $250 photo credit to put towards photographs of your choice after having a photo shoot with Louise Sedgman Photography – 51 Wellwood Road Drouin, Victoria, Australia. (The usual photo shoot booking fee still applies.) The winner is required to have a photo shoot with their horse in order to claim their prize.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen by random on Sunday 21st October 2018 at 5 pm by the competition organizer.
The winner will be notified by Facebook immediately after the winner is chosen. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
The winner’s name will be available for 14 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the facebook business page www.facebook.com/louisesedgmanphotography
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Louise Sedgman Photography and not to any other party. Ever!
- Louise Sedgman Photography will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Facebook.
- Louise Sedgman Photography decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following Louise Sedgman Photography on Facebook in order to enter.
- Louise Sedgman Photography shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Louise Sedgman Photography also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.